Gateway for networks of sensors/actuators.
WisGate is a gateway that connects a network of sensors/actuators (WSN – supported frequencies 868 / 915MHz or 2.4GHz) to internet through its Ethernet, Wifi or GSM / GPRS interfaces. The support of IPv6 protocol enables remote network control. The PLC interface is dedicated to home automation applications. CAN and RS485 interfaces simplify interconnect industrial controllers. SD and USB ports grant data storage.
WiSGatecomes with Linux OS, free and open source, that guarantees full customizability.
WiSGate lite block diagram
CPU: ARM926EJ-S (64MB RAM)
RF IEEE 802.15.4:
- 2.4GHz compatible 6LoWPAN/Zigbee/WirelessHart
- 868/915 MHz
- Ethernet (IPv6)
- GSM/GPRS (IPv6)
Data Log: 1 à 8 MB FLASH
- 2.6 Linux operating system fully customizable
- Gateway Configuration by Web Server
- Monitoring and alarm notification by email / SMS
- Protocoles MODBus, CANopen, etc…
- Free and open software fully scalable and customizable
Power: 110-220v (AC) ou 12v (DC)
Temperature: -30°C à +80°C
For more informations about the caracteristics of WiSGate, please click here.